Monday Jul 20, 2015
Friday Feb 27, 2015
By John Klinke-Oracle on Feb 27, 2015
- What is a cluster?
- Advantages and disadvantages
- What has changed since 10g?
- Documentation and knowledge articles
- Content UI clustering
- Inbound Refinery and clusters
- Clustering process flow
Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the meeting on March 11th.
Thursday Oct 09, 2014
By John Klinke-Oracle on Oct 09, 2014
Friday Sep 26, 2014
By John Klinke-Oracle on Sep 26, 2014
The Oracle OpenWorld conference in San Francisco is starting in just a couple days. For those attending, we have some great WebCenter sessions, hands on labs, demos and other activities planned. Our WebCenter blog has a great post with more details, and for a calendar of WebCenter events at OpenWorld, check out the WebCenter Focus on Guide.
Monday Aug 25, 2014
By John Klinke-Oracle on Aug 25, 2014
There is a new self-study learning series for Oracle WebCenter Enterprise Capture hosted on the Oracle Learning Library. These videos are a great resource for end-users, administrators, and partners so be sure to check them out.
The following learning videos are available:
o WebCenter Enterprise Capture Overview: This self-paced course provides an overview to WebCenter Enterprise Capture.
o WebCenter Enterprise Capture Installation and Configuration: This self-paced tutorial walks you through the installation and configuration of WebCenter Enterprise Capture.
o Configuring WebCenter Enterprise Capture Security: This self-paced tutorial covers how to assign permission to users for both the Workspace Console and the Client applications.
o WebCenter Enterprise Capture Client Application Tour: This self-paced course provides a tour of the WebCenter Enterprise Capture Client application.
o Configuring WebCenter Enterprise Capture for Processing Expense Reports: This self-paced tutorial walks you through how to configure WebCenter Enterprise Capture for the automatic processing of expense reports.
Tuesday May 27, 2014
By John Klinke-Oracle on May 27, 2014
Monday Mar 31, 2014
By John Klinke-Oracle on Mar 31, 2014
There are two great conferences coming up in April where you can hear the latest about WebCenter.
If you are attending AIIM 2014 in Orlando this week, we have a session called 'Information into Action - Moving Beyond Information Governance' at noon on Wednesday, and you'll also find us exhibiting in the solution showcase.
At Collaborate 14 in Las Vegas next week, there are over 20 sessions covering WebCenter starting with the 'WebCenter Content Strategy and Vision' session at 10:15am on Tuesday, April 8. You can also find us at the Oracle booth during exhibit hours where we can show you demos of WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content, WebCenter Imaging, WebCenter Sites and our new Oracle Documents Cloud Service.
Monday Mar 17, 2014
By John Klinke-Oracle on Mar 17, 2014
- Overview of new enhancements from the latest January patch
- Clustering of the new WebCenter Content UI
- Upgrading from existing 188.8.131.52 WebCenter Content versions
- Support issues including upgrading the WebCenter Content UI
- Demonstration of the new WebCenter Content UI
Thursday Feb 06, 2014
By John Klinke-Oracle on Feb 06, 2014
Oracle WebCenter CAB is a program sponsored by the WebCenter product team. The
program goal is for the WebCenter product team to partner directly with a
select group of existing customers for product strategy and direction. It
is an invaluable forum for our members to foster direct relationship with our
product team, and actively participate and influence our product development
lifecycle (e.g. provide feedback, validate strategy, test and evaluate our beta
releases, etc). In addition, members will be able to network with peers from
other companies which are members of our CAB.
In North America, we meet bi-annually for in-person sessions (usually around Oracle OpenWorld and COLLABORATE time frames). Our next in-person WebCenter Customer Advisory Board meeting in North America will be at COLLABORATE 14 in Las Vegas. COLLABORATE is from April 7-11, 2014. Our CAB is on Sunday April 6, in Las Vegas. (Note: Attending COLLABORATE is NOT a requirement to attend the CAB).
For customers based in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) unable to travel to the U.S. for CAB meetings, we meet once per year. This year's in-person CAB meeting for EMEA is planned for March 11-12, in Vienna, Austria.
At either CAB meeting, attendees will have an opportunity to participate in intimate discussions around forward-looking WebCenter product features and roadmaps, as well as to have one-on-one sessions directly with WebCenter product leads.
WebCenter CAB is a selective membership forum. For membership candidacy and/or interests to participate in either of the CAB meetings above, please contact Jon Huang.
Monday Jan 27, 2014
By John Klinke-Oracle on Jan 27, 2014
The name of this patch (available via My Oracle Support) is WCC 184.108.40.206.0 BUNDLE (MLR 03) JANUARY 2014 Patch.
Wednesday Nov 13, 2013
By John Klinke-Oracle on Nov 13, 2013
We're pleased to announce the availability of Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition 11g Release 1 (220.127.116.11). Enhancements include an improved data recognition and extraction engine, Microsoft Windows 7 support, and localization in 16 languages for the browser-based Verifier. Downloads are available from:
- Oracle Software Delivery Cloud (Product Pack = Oracle Fusion Middleware, Platform = either Microsoft Windows (32-bit) or Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit), choose new Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition (11.1.1) Media Pack (B75304-01))
- WebCenter Content 11gR1 Downloads on OTN (under Individual Component Downloads)
Wednesday Nov 06, 2013
Product Support Webcast for Existing Customers: WebCenter Content 18.104.22.168 Overview and Support Information
By John Klinke-Oracle on Nov 06, 2013
This 1-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who have installed or plan to upgrade to WebCenter Content 22.214.171.124 or would just like more information on the latest release.
Topics will include:
- Overview of new features and enhancements
- Installation of the new WebCenter Content web UI
- Upgrading from older WebCenter Content versions
- Support issues including latest patches
- Roadmap of proposed additional features
Make sure you register and mark this date on your calendar. Register at: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=590991341&t=a
Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the call on November 21st.
Wednesday Oct 30, 2013
Product Support Webcast for Existing Customers: Oracle Webcenter Portal 11g User & Administration Tips
By John Klinke-Oracle on Oct 30, 2013
Register for our upcoming Advisor Webcast 'Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g: User & Administration Tips' scheduled for November 12, 2013 at 11:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (8:00 am Pacific Standard Time, 4:00 pm GMT Time, 5:00 pm Europe Time).
This 1-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who use Oracle WebCenter Portal to build company portals using run-time tools.
Topics will include:
• Whats new in 126.96.36.199 of WebCenter Portal
• Terminology Changes
• Using the Portal once its built
• Setting up Self Registration (Admins)
• End User Experience
• Development Environment
• Patching Information
For more information and to register for this Advisor Webcast, please see Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g: User & Administration Tips (Doc ID 1585902.1).
Wednesday Sep 18, 2013
By John Klinke-Oracle on Sep 18, 2013
Friday Aug 30, 2013
By John Klinke-Oracle on Aug 30, 2013
- Personalizing your My Oracle Support Settings
- Customizing the Dashboard
- Creating and updating Service Requests
- Doing advanced Knowledge Base searches
- Doing Patch searches
- Accessing My Oracle Support from your mobile device
Stay up to date on WebCenter product releases, events, integrations and more!
- Deadline is July 31 2015 for Innovation Award Nominations
- Product Support Webcast for Existing Customers: WebCenter Content 11g Clusters
- Call for Speakers Deadline is Tomorrow (Oct 10) for Collaborate 15
- WebCenter at Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Self-Study Learning Series for Oracle WebCenter Enterprise Capture
- Deadline is June 20, 2014 for Innovation Award Nominations
- WebCenter at AIIM 2014 and Collaborate 14 Conferences
- Product Support Webcast for Existing Customers: WebCenter Content 188.8.131.52 Latest Enhancements
- Upcoming WebCenter Customer Advisory Board (CAB) Meetings in March and April, 2014
- New Patch for WebCenter Content 184.108.40.206
- Distributed Document Capture
- Document Capture
- Imaging and Process Management
- Information Rights Management
- Oracle Social Network
- Universal Content Management
- Universal Online Archive
- Universal Records Management
- WebCenter Content
- WebCenter Portal
- WebCenter Sites