By Michael Snow on Feb 21, 2013
DO MORE WITH ORACLE WEBCENTER
Whether you’ve established a content infrastructure and you’re ready to build solutions on top; or if you have tactical needs to solve specific business problems, Oracle WebCenter provides out of the box applications and a feature-rich foundation to meet your needs.
The more you plug into key applications and use cases, the more value your content infrastructure provides to the enterprise. Extend your reach, your ROI, and your value to your organization. Set the stage for future innovation.
Enable Employees, Partners, and Customers to Do More With Oracle WebCenter
Did you know that, in addition to enterprise content management, Oracle WebCenter also includes comprehensive portal, composite application, collaboration, and Web experience management capabilities?
Does Oracle power your portal solution for intranets, self-service portals or community websites? If so, did you know that Oracle WebCenter now also includes comprehensive content, web experience management and social computing capabilities?
Are you providing your customers with engaging online experiences using Oracle? If so, you probably realize that there’s more to exceptional customer engagement than just Web experience management. You must also empower your business by engaging and enabling employees and partners to deliver on customers’ expectations.
Now you can do more with WebCenter than ever before by creating advanced customer facing web solutions to improve customer loyalty and sales by delivering contextual and targeted multi-channel experiences to users across mobile, social and web channels. And you can manage the entire content lifecycle of not just the content in your portals but across your entire company as well.
Join us for this On Demand Series of 3 Webcasts and learn how you can provide a new level of engagement.
Learn how to Do More with Oracle WebCenter:
- Do More with Oracle WebCenter – Expand Beyond Content Management
- Do More with Oracle WebCenter - Expand Beyond Web Experience Management
- Do More with Oracle WebCenter: Expand Beyond Portals
Learn more about how WebCenter:
- Drives task-specific application data and content to a single screen for executing specific business processes
- Enables mixed internal and external environments where content can be securely shared and filtered with employees, partners, and customers, based upon role-based security
- Offers Web experience management, driving contextually relevant, social, and interactive online experiences across multiple channels
- Provides social features that enable sharing, activity feeds, collaboration, expertise location, and best-practices communities
- Drives sales and loyalty with an engaging cross-channel online experience
- Enables self-service extranets, intranets and custom application dashboards
- Enhances productivity with social collaboration
- Optimizes information access with content management
- Enables the social business by coordinating collaboration inside and outside the enterprise
- Improves the online experience by delivering targeted multi-channel customer experiences
- Manages the complete content lifecycle across all websites, applications and social tools on a strategic enterprise content management platform
What businesses sometimes forget, is that to truly engage your customers, you must also first enable and engage your partners and employees.
Do More with WebCenter, the user engagement platform for social business.
Watch Now: Do More with Oracle WebCenter Series