By Kellsey Ruppel-Oracle on Jul 27, 2015
Don't delay! The deadline to submit nominations for the most innovative use of technologies such as Oracle WebCenter and Oracle Business Process Management (BPM), Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions like Oracle Documents Cloud, Oracle Process Cloud, and other Middleware solutions, is fast approaching!
Is your organization using Oracle Fusion Middleware to deliver unique business value? These awards honor customers for their cutting-edge solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware. Winners are selected based on the uniqueness of their business case, business benefits, level of impact relative to the size of the organization, complexity and magnitude of implementation, and the originality of architecture. The 2015 awards will be presented during Oracle OpenWorld 2015 (October 26-October 29) in San Francisco at a grand red carpet ceremony.
To share your use of Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions and how they help your organization drive business innovation, please read on to find out more information on the nomination process.
Customers may submit separate nominations forms for multiple categories; The 2015 Fusion Middleware categories are as follows:
- PaaS Cloud
- Mobile Platform
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud
- Oracle Cloud Application Foundation
- Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture
- Oracle WebCenter
- Oracle Business Process Management
Winners are selected by a panel of internal and external judges that score each entry across multiple different scoring categories. The entry with the highest aggregate score wins an award.
- Nomination deadline: 5:00 p.m. (PT), July 31, 2015.
- This solution should be in production or in active pilot phase.
Please send any questions regarding 2015 award process to: Innovation-Middleware_us@oracle.com.
- Nomination Forms must be completed in their entirety to be considered a valid entry.
- Oracle may contact you to collect additional details, if necessary.
- If you are a partner or an Oracle representative submitting on behalf of the customer please ensure the customer has approved this prior to final submission.