Friday Oct 04, 2013
Monday Sep 09, 2013
By Michael Snow on Sep 09, 2013
You Are Invited: Oracle Excellence Awards for Fusion Middleware Innovation
If you are planning on attending Oracle OpenWorld in just a few short weeks, don't miss this session to meet the winners of the Oracle Excellence Awards for Fusion Middleware Innovation.
These awards honor customers for their most innovative and cutting-edge solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware including Oracle WebCenter of course! This was a highly competitive year with record numbers of nominations. This is their opportunity to be recognized for this great achievement and be honored by their industry peers. You are invited to attend and join in the celebration at the beautiful Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Lam Research Theater.
If you live in the area or are an Oracle Partner with only an Expo pass - Register via our RSVP below and we will provide a complementary code for a Discovery Pass that will allow you to attend the Award Ceremony. Oracle OpenWorld Badges are required for admittance.
Monday Oct 01, 2012
By Kellsey Ruppel on Oct 01, 2012
If you were among the thousands of folks that filled the Moscone Center Hall D last night to hear Larry Ellison’s keynote, this will be old news to you. If you weren’t able to catch the session, Larry covered Oracle’s fundamentally different approach to delivering technology that is engineered to work together to give customers extreme performance, simplicity, and cost savings. As you many know, innovating for growth requires the right investments and the right technology. And Oracle is equipped and ready.
Oracle WebCenter is the center of engagement for business—powering
exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees. It connects
people, process, and information with the most complete portfolio of portal,
Web experience management, content, imaging and collaboration technologies.
- Digital = The Center of your Marketing Universe
- Oracle WebCenter + BPM = High Value Web Experiences
- The High Value Web Experience
- High Value Web Experiences
- Content-Enabling Your Insurance Business Using Oracle BPM and WebCenter Content
- The Digital Experience Age
- Olympic Mobility - who could imagine it any other way?
- Pella Revolutionizes the Digital Experience for Customers, Partners, and Employees
- Future-Proof Mobile SEO with WebCenter Sites
- Oracle AppAdvantage for Digital Experience: Delivering Consistent Multichannel Experiences using WebCenter