Using Oracle WebCenter Content for Solving Government Content-Centric Business Problems
By Lance Shaw on Dec 11, 2012
Organizations are seeing unprecedented amounts of unstructured information such as documents, images, e-mails, and rich media files. Join us December 12th to learn about how Oracle WebCenter Content can help you provide better citizen services by managing the content lifecycle, from creation to disposition, with a single repository. With Oracle WebCenter Content, organizations can address any content use case, such as accounts payable, HR on-boarding, document management, compliance, records management, digital asset management, or website management.
If you have multiple content silos and need a strategy for consolidating your unstructured content to reduce costs and complexity, please join us to hear from Shahid Rashid, Oracle WebCenter Development, and Oracle Pillar Partner, Fishbowl Solutions, and learn how you can create the foundation for content-centric business solutions.
• Solve the problem of multiple content silos (content systems, file systems, workspaces)
• Fully leverage your content across applications, processes and departments
• Create a strategy for consolidating your unstructured content to reduce costs and infrastructure complexity
• Comply with regulations and provide audit trails while remaining agile
• Provide a complete and integrated solution for managing content directly from Oracle Applications (E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Siebel, JD Edwards)