Ten Customer Success Stories: Connecting People, Process and Content
By Brian Dirking on Jul 14, 2011
Yesterday we presented the new Oracle WebCenter in our online event "What's Next In User Engagement." But you may be asking yourself, how does Oracle WebCenter work? Our online event next week will not only answer a lot of these questions but also show you some stunning examples of how Oracle WebCenter enables organizations to transform their business processes by connecting people, process and content.
- Oracle VPs of Product Management Andy MacMillan and Dave Shaffer will present a roundtable session on the problems businesses are facing and how they are addressed through the move to a social enterprise
- Oracle Sr. Director of Product Marketing Howard Beader and Director of Product Marketing Maneesh Joshi will each present three customer profiles on enhancing productivity through collaboration and optimizing business processes
- Michael Matthews of Deloitte will present on how the Canadian Partnership Against Cancer created a world class website and a community for people to share information.
- We’ll hear Leon Smiers of Capgemini discuss how organizations are increasing their agility and visibility by creating processes that are built to change.
- Rizwan MK of Infosys will discuss a case study full of best practices in leveraging SOA and Enterprise 2.0.
- Gopalakrishna Bylahalli of Wipro will present on bridging automation gaps and eliminating redundant steps in the process and minimizing manual intervention in the banking industry.
Join us for this multi-presentation online eventto see 10 customer success stories that illustrate transformations in action.