Social Business: Oracle at the Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit
By Kellsey Ruppel-Oracle on Feb 23, 2012
Oracle is proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit March 12-14 in Orlando, FL. The theme for this year's conference is "Always On: Anytime, Anywhere, Everything, Everyone". As we've been discussing this week about Social Business and the emerging challenges such as the transition to mobile and enterprise-level social networking platforms, this is a great opportunity for greater understanding and how to get started. The 2012 Summit provides you with the tools and insights to maximize PCC potential and meet with Oracle experts in a variety of sessions, including demonstrations during the showcase receptions.
- Oracle Solution Provider Session - Tuesday, March 13 at 9:45am.
- Oracle Solution Showcase Reception - Stop by the Oracle booth to see live demonstrations of WebCenter and enter to win an iPad2!
- Oracle Face to Face Meetings
- Loren Weinberg, Vice President of Product Management and Strategy, Oracle WebCenter
Key Benefits of Attending:
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and end-user case studies, you'll gain the insight to:
- Maximize PCC investments and initiatives
- Migrate to mobile environments
- Know when to use cloud and SaaS options
- Update content management best practices
- Advance the user experience of your portables
- Get started with social software initiatives
- Understand how PCC impacts organizational dynamics
- Use analytics to improve business processes
Will you be attending the Gartner PCC Summit? Be sure to follow the #gartnerpcc and #webcenter hashtags for updates! We'd love to meet with you to discuss your social business use cases!