Business Gets Social: Oracle at the Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit
By Kellsey Ruppel-Oracle on Sep 12, 2011
Oracle is proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit September 21 – 22, 2011 in London. The theme for this year's conference is "Business Gets Social". As we've been discussing on the blog for the past couple weeks, the real-time social Web is now a reality and the technologies driving these developments have unlimited potential. Organizations need to craft a strategy that positions your company for maximum results. The upcoming Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit will address these developments head-on, examining how these changes can drive business value. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with Oracle experts in a variety of sessions, including demonstrations during the showcase receptions.
- Oracle Solution Provider Session - Thursday, September 22 at 10:15am.
- Oracle Solution Showcase Reception - Stop by Oracle's Ice Bar for the opportunity to try the UK's own Chase Vodka - made in Herefordshire, England and voted world's best vodka in 2010!
- Oracle Face to Face Meetings
Oracle Provider Session: Multi-Channel Web Experience Management Drives New Efficiencies for JD Williams
Industry leading organizations are already successfully creating capabilities to manage and present content in a consistent way across multiple channels. Hear how JD Williams has implemented a content-based re-platforming of systems to drive new experiences and business improvement with customers, partners and employees to promote consistent communication for Multi-Channel trading.
- Gareth Samuel, Head of IT Architecture, JD Williams
- Andy MacMillan, Vice President of Product Management, Oracle
Key Benefits of Attending
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Better use collaborative tools inside your organization
- Apply Portals, Content Management and Collaboration technologies in mobile environments
- Harness the business value of social software
- Clarify the impact of Portals, Content Management and Collaboration disciplines
- Improve relations with employees and customers
- Explore and understand where alternative delivery models (e.g. cloud) make the most sense
Will you be attending the Gartner PCC Summit? We'd love to meet with you to discuss your social business use cases!