Oracle @ AIIM Conference
By Brian Dirking on Apr 15, 2010
Oracle will be at the AIIM Conference and Exposition next week in Philadelphia.
On the opening morning, Robert Shimp, Group Vice President, Global Technology Business Unit, of Oracle Corporation, will moderate an executive keynote panel. Mr. Shimp will lead four Oracle customer executives through a lively discussion of how innovative organizations are driving the integration of content management with their core business processes on Tuesday April 20th at 8:45 AM.
Our panelists are:
- CINDY BIXLER, CIO, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- TOM SHOWALTER, Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase
- IRFAN MOTIWALA, Vice President, Moody's Investors Service MIT
- MONICA CROCKER, CRM, PMP, Corporate Records Manager, Land O'Lakes
For more information on our panelists, click here.
Oracle will be in booth #2113 at the AIIM Expo.
- Come by and enter the daily raffle to win a Netbook!
- Oracle and Oracle partners will demonstrate solutions that increase productivity, reduce costs and ensure compliance for business processes such as accounts payable, human resource onboarding, marketing campaigns, sales management, large scale diagrams for facilities and manufacturing, case management, and others
- Oracle products including Oracle Universal Content Management, Oracle Imaging and Process Management, Oracle Universal Records Management, Oracle WebCenter, Oracle AutoVue, and Oracle Secure Enterprise Search will be demonstrated in the booth.
- Oracle will host a private event at The Field House Sports Bar - see your Oracle representative for more details
- Oracle customers can meet in private meeting rooms with their Oracle representatives
Besides the opening morning keynote panel, Oracle will have a number of other sessions at the conference.
- Oracle Content Management will be featured in the session G08 - A Passage to Improving Healthcare: Enhancing EMR with Electronic Records
Wednesday April 21st 2:25PM-3:10PM Kristina Parma of Oracle partner ImageSource will deliver this session, along with Pam Doyle of Fujitsu and Nancy Gladish of Swedish Medical Center. Kristina will also be in the Oracle booth to talk about this solution.
- On Tuesday April 20th at 4:05 PM Ajay Gandhi of Oracle will deliver a session entitled Harnessing SharePoint Content for Enterprise Processes in PeopleSoft, Siebel, E-Business Suite and JD Edwards
- Tuesday April 20th 1:15PM-1:45PM - Bringing Content Management to Your AP, HR, Sales and Marketing Processes - Application Showcase Theater (on the AIIM Expo Floor - Booth 1549
- Wednesday April 21st 12:30PM-1:00PM - Embed and Edit Content Anywhere - Application Showcase Theater (on the AIIM Expo Floor - Booth 1549
For more information, see the AIIM Expo page on the Oracle website.