Higher Education Webcasts: Texas A&M & Element 115
By Kellsey Ruppel-Oracle on Mar 12, 2012
Did you know that Oracle has a Higher Education User Group? Is your organization in the Education field and looking to improve processes and efficiency? We encourage you to check out the webcasts we have scheduled for this week, which will provide valuable insight and education (no pun intended ) on how your organization could benefit from utilizing social tools and technologies.
Learn How Texas A&M Researchers Innovate and Engage with Oracle WebCenter
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 | 11:00 am PST / 2:00 pm EST | Register
- Improve cross-organization information management of the university system’s robust academic research initiatives
- Establish a unified platform to better manage research resources and expertise
- Coordinate work across the university system’s various research organizations and improve collaboration on research projects involving more than one institution
- Provide researchers the ability to create their own portals with easy-to-use tools, resulting in reduced reliance on IT
Medical center educational institutions must deliver engaging online experiences that attract, convert and retain new patients and referring physicians. Attend this webcast to learn how Oracle WebCenter and Element 115 enable institutions to achieve these goals through a comprehensive web experience management solution. The solution includes a number of industry specific components to help speed deployment and streamline site management such as a media-rich resource center that provides consumers online access to patient and visitor information, a physician finder, clinical services modules, a health informational library, health newsletters, and more. Designed with business users in mind, site content can be easily managed with intuitive tools that reduce reliance on IT resources for routine maintenance tasks.
About Oracle’s Education Organization
Our solutions enable educational institutions to dynamically connect teaching, learning and administrative environments.
- 20 of the top 20 academic universities worldwide
- 10 of the top 10 research universities