Extra, Extra! OpenWorld Daily Newspaper Archives Now Available
By Kellsey Ruppel on Oct 31, 2011
Download .pdfs of all five editions of the Oracle OpenWorld 2011 official show daily newspaper
It's hard to believe that Oracle OpenWorld was almost a month ago! If you attended the conference, we hope you found it worthwhile, entertaining, and educational. If you weren't able to pick up a copy of the show daily newspaper, have no fear! You can download free .pdfs of each issue here. From opening day through It's a Wrap!, the show daily newspaper covered all the highlights of Oracle OpenWorld 2011.
- Sunday, October 2 - Engineered for Innovation; Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Forum; Oracle Users Forum; Industry focus: Communications and Media, Utilities, Financial Services; Linux Turns 20: Q&A with Wim Coekaerts; Oracle's SPARC T4 security; sustainability; Women of OAUG; Oracle Customer Support Services. Download (.pdf)
- Monday, October 3 - Engineered Systems: Faster than the Speed of Thought; Partner perspective: EMC; Java Magazine; Industry focus: Healthcare and Life Sciences, Retail; Oracle Database Appliance; Oracle North America Titan Awards; SPARC SuperCluster T4-4; Inside OTN Night. Download (.pdf)
- Tuesday, October 4- Oracle Unveils New Engineered Systems; Partner perspective: Dell; Oracle and Big Data; Oracle Excellence Awards; Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c; Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Innovation Foundation; Pillar Axiom 600; Cloud Management Q&A with Richard Sarwal; ThinkQuest Live. Download (.pdf)
- Wednesday, October 5 - Engineering Systems for 10x Performance Results; Partner perspectives: Cisco, Infosys; Servers and Storage Systems; Oracle Fusion Applications: Q&A with Steve Miranda; Industry focus: Insurance; National Marrow Donor Program Secures Life-Savings Data with Oracle. Download (.pdf)
- Thursday, October 6 - Ellison Unveils Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle Social Network; Oracle Fusion Applications; New Oracle Public Cloud; Socialize Your Enterprise; Oracle OpenWorld photo collage. Download (.pdf)
Thank you for being part of Oracle OpenWorld; we look forward to seeing you at the next conference. In the meantime, be sure to take the conference survey and session surveys to let us know how we did and what we can improve on. And don't forget: Oracle OpenWorld comes to Latin America December 6-8, 2011, and Japan April 4-6, 2012.