180% Document Imaging ROI at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - FREE Case Study
By firstname.lastname@example.org on Sep 18, 2010
Document imaging has a proven history of providing measurable return-on-investment (ROI) data and quantifiable benefits. This has especially been the case within accounts payable, where document imaging and capture systems enable organizations to reduce paper invoice shipping, handling and storage costs. Taken a step further, imaging and capture systems can be directly integrated with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications, such as Oracle E-Business Suite, to provide in-context access to imaged invoices, as well as further enabling business process management through built-in task lists and exception handling workflows.
However, not all imaging systems provide the same level of ERP integration and benefits realization. Oracle recently completed a ROI case study with Nucleus Research to analyze the document imaging ROI and benefits within accounts payable at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. This analysis included a comparison of Embry-Riddle's former, 3rd-party document imaging system that was used within accounts payable and was integrated with Oracle E-Business Suite Financials, and Oracle Imaging and Process Management (Oracle I/PM), which they have been using since June 2009.
Click the following link to read the case study.
ROI Case Study: Oracle Imaging and Process Management and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
If you are attending OpenWorld and looking for more information on Oracle's capture and imaging solutions, please check out these sessions:
Monday, September 20th
- 5 to 6 p.m. - Optimize Oracle Financial Applications with Document Capture, Imaging, and Workflow - S317989 - Marriott Marquis, Salon 1
Tuesday, September 21st
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. - Platform-Level Document Imaging: Oracle Imaging and Process Management - S315578 - Marriott Marquis, Salon 5
- 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. - Best Practices for Upgrading to Oracle Imaging and Process Management 11g - S319080 - Marriott Marquis, Salon 3
And Hands-On Labs:
Wednesday, September 22nd
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Put Oracle E-Business Suite Financials into Overdrive with Content Management - S318762 - Marriott Marquis, Salon 14/15
- 4:45 to 5:45 p.m. - Increasing PeopleSoft Financials Automation with Capture, Imaging, and Workflow - S318760 - Marriott Marquis, Salon 14/15
Thursday, September 23rd
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. - Put Oracle E-Business Suite Financials into Overdrive with Content Management - S318762 - Marriott Marquis, Salon 14/15