By Lance Shaw on Apr 21, 2014
Knowing more about your
business—and knowing it faster than others—is the best way to power innovation
and gain an edge on your competition.
There's hidden value in the data we capture after its initial use, but are your processes and siloed systems making it difficult to find that information? Join us this Wednesday at 2PM (ET) for this FREE webinar to hear AIIM Custom Research Director Bob Larrivee. He'll explain how you can organize content using ECM techniques and technologies, to provide a baseline structure to content, enabling better analytics and improved capability of linking the content to transactional data at the time of capture.
This webinar will also cover how to:
• deliver a more complete view of relevant content;
• maximize the value of your information;
• bring business intelligence to a new dimension.
Webinar: Business Process
Opportunities: Increasing the Value of Transactional and Textual
Date: Wednesday - April 23, 2014
Time: 2 PM (ET)
• Bob Larrivee, AIIM Director of Custom Research
• Lance Shaw, Oracle Senior Principal Product Marketing Director
Register Here and come prepared with your own questions for live discussion.