By Kellsey Ruppel-Oracle on Mar 07, 2014
- Successfully accomplish their tasks
- Return to that web site as frequently
- Successfully complete their tasks
- Accurately complete their tasks
- Return to that web site to complete other tasks
- Empowering business users to build and manage their portal environment.
- Delivering the right information to the right people through role-based access control.
- Presenting relevant applications, data, and process interactions in the same context.
- Providing interface designs that are optimized for any mobile device.
Surfacing Oracle Business Process Management Suite through WebCenter Portal adds value by:
- Automating processes to minimize end user confusion and reduce human error.
- Providing visibility into business processes that leads to user satisfaction and more accurate process improvement.
- Making it easy to integrate legacy applications with processes using web services and other integration mechanisms.
These products create a web experience that is defined by user roles and driven by holistic enterprise business processes. A WebCenter + BPM solution can provide high value web experiences to your citizens, employees and partners.
- Prioritizes content and applications based on real user-traits or navigational metrics rather than qualitative data
- Provide automated self-services for faster end results
- Gives citizens visibility into processes
- Building contextual workspaces that remove complexity from user interfaces
- Consolidating systems to avoid confusion and create a “single source of truth”
- Creating an environment of accountability that leads to improved productivity
- Improve relationships by building engaging interfaces
- Enable self-service for informed decision making
- Quickly stand-up effective workspaces for collaboration with new partners
- Other functional requirements
- WebCenter offers a Portal builder that is designed to allow web designers and business users to easily build pages and workspaces
- The BPM Suite offers a collaborative modeling workspace similar to MS Visio
- Are browser-based for ease of access and to provide collaboration
- Allow IT resources to provide business users with functional components like web services
- Leverage visual and intuitive development tools that include drag-and-drop functionality and visual representations of end products
- Follow rapid and iterative software development techniques using WebCenter’s preview functionality and BPM’s process simulator tool