|Customer Experience Online Forum: |
Join the Revolution
July 31, 2012
8:00 AM to 1:00 PM PT
It’s a new era in customer relationships where customers are in charge. Customer experience is now the primary differentiator and driver of business value. In fact, according to the December 2011 Customer Experience Impact (CEI) Report, a full 89 percent of consumers will switch brands for a better customer experience.
Watch the Customer Experience Online Forum to hear from Bruce Temkin, a leading expert in customer experience, Anthony Lye, SVP of Oracle CRM, and other thought leaders to learn about the ROI of customer experience, what strategies leading brands use to win over customers, and how Oracle solutions can help you succeed in the Experience Revolution.
You will learn:
- Why customer experience matters more than ever
- What is the business value of a great customer experience
- How Oracle Customer Experience can help organizations create their own great customer experiences across all channels, touch points, and devices.
- The Customer Experience Revolution
- The ROI of Customer Experience
- Customer Experience in Action: Featuring Nikon and Marriott International
- Integrating Marketing and Loyalty to Deliver Great Customer Experiences
- Commerce: Delivering Great Experiences Across All Customer Touchpoints
- Customer Experience for Customer Service: Delivering on Your Brand Promise
- Harnessing Social Interactions to Drive Customer Experiences
- Where to Start Your Organization's Revolution
Register now for the half-day live event.