By Kellsey Ruppel-Oracle on May 18, 2015
Gartner Theme: Workplace Reimagined: Agile, Engaged, Empowered
- Increase Employee Engagement and Agility
- Enable New Ways of Working
- Consumerize Your Workforce's User Experience
- Create World-Class Collaboration Environments
- Re-architect for the Digital Workplace
Stop By The Oracle Booth And Chat With Product Experts To Learn:
- How Oracle can help you content-enable your cloud apps and other custom apps
- Why you need to be delivering omni-channel & web experiences
- How you can secure collaborations with remote employees, partners and suppliers
- Why your organization needs a Digital Business strategy
- How your employees can securely share large files with both inside and outside the firewall
- Why you need to deliver a consistent, seamless and mobile customer experience
- Monday, May 18 – 11:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 18 – 4:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 19 – 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Abstract: Reaching audiences through a robust online experience across multiple channels and devices is critical in today’s ever-changing digital world. You need a digital experience platform that helps create, manage, simplify and integrate your processes, content, analytics, and social capabilities. Attend this session to learn how Oracle WebCenter provides content-enabled cloud processes to improve agility and performance and creates interactions that are personal, secure, and multichannel, delivering contextual collaboration and engagement to customers, employees and partners.
Speaker: David Le Strat, Senior Director of Product Management, Oracle