By Kellsey Ruppel-Oracle on Mar 16, 2015
Three major disruptive forces are accelerating the pace of that change and driving organizations into information chaos: consumerization, cloud and mobile, and the internet of things. As a result, there are a number of new business problems that organizations both large and small are facing. Organizations of all sizes are telling us, “Our processes are broken, we are buried in information and it is killing our ability to satisfy our customers.” Chaotic and disruptive times call for new approaches, new conversations, and a network of connections to help you navigate these challenging times. That's what AIIM15 is all about.
Oracle is proud to be a Platinum sponsor of the AIIM 2015 Conference, taking place March 18-20 in San Diego, CA. Oracle will have 2 speaking sessions, as well as a booth on the show floor.
- Group Therapy Session – Use Cases: How EFSS Powers Digital Businesses Today | Thursday, March 19th , 2:20-3:05 PM
- Industry Insights – Engage Panel | Thursday, March 19th, 4:25-5:05 PM
- Wednesday, March 18 | 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday, March 19 | 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday, March 20 | 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
We hope to see you in San Diego this week!