Wednesday Apr 17, 2013
Monday Apr 15, 2013
By Lance Shaw on Apr 15, 2013
UPDATE: We're horrified to hear of the bombings that occurred today at the Boston Marathon. Our thoughts and prayers are with the injured on Boylston Street today.
Here in Boston, today is the day of the Boston Marathon. One of the most difficult sections of the marathon course is a section called "Heartbreak Hill". It begins about 20 miles into the race and while the ascent is only about 88 feet, it comes in the portion of a marathon distance where muscle glycogen stores are most likely to be depleted—a phenomenon referred to by marathoners as "hitting the wall."
When it comes to content management and how each of our organizations manage information, a lot of organizations have also hit the proverbial wall. Information growth continues exponentially year after year and it can sometime seem as if there is nothing you can do about it besides throw more storage devices at the problem and hope that somehow the problem goes away.
Of course, we all know that the problems related to the growth of information are not going to go away. We have to face them in order to make it easier for our fellow employees to find the content they need quickly, to facilitate more efficient business processes, reduce our exposure to risk and yes, reduce our storage infrastructure costs through archiving and disposition.
What will you and your company do to push through the wall and overcome the business challenges created by the unchecked growth of business content? To help you think about new ways to overcome your business challenges with better content management, we are having a webcast on the topic that we think you will find useful.
Please join us on Thursday, April 18th at 1pm ET, 10am PT to learn about the Seven Ways Content Can Improve the Health of Your Business. We will see you there!
Oracle WebCenter is the center of engagement for business—powering
exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees. It connects
people, process, and information with the most complete portfolio of portal,
Web experience management, content, imaging and collaboration technologies.
- Using Documents Cloud Service PaaS to Accelerate Product Development
- Webcast: Public Sector FMW: Mobility Solutions – Re-Think Mobile
- Thirsty 'Tuesday' – Are You Ready for SharePoint 2016?
- Webcast: Strategies for Delivering Next-Gen Digital Experiences
- Partner News: Portal Architects Release New Connector to Enable Hybrid Storage
- Throwback Thursday: Middleware Newsletter Feature on Documents Cloud Service
- Driving Productivity with Documents Cloud Service Powerful Mobile App
- Webcast Q&A: Delivering Next-Gen Digital Experiences
- Video: Oracle Platinum Partner Redstone Content Solutions
- Webcast Tomorrow: Delivering Next-Gen Digital Experiences
- /Oracle OpenWorld
- /Social Enterprise
- /WebCenter Content
- /WebCenter Portal
- /WebCenter Sites
- /WebCenter Social