By Kellsey Ruppel on Oct 10, 2012
We wrapped the Oracle Social Network Developer Challenge last week at OpenWorld, and this week, I’ll be sharing all the entries.
All the teams that entered our challenge did a ton of work and built really interesting integrations with Oracle Social Network, and I want to showcase their hard work and innovative ideas.
The guys from HarQen built Nodal to provide a visual way to navigate your connections and conversations in Oracle Social Network and view relationships. Using Nodal, you can:
- Search through names and profiles in Oracle Social Network.
- Choose people and view their social graphs in a visually useful way.
- Expand nodes in the social graph and add that person’s social graph to the Nodal view for comparison.
- Move nodes around and lock them in place for easier viewing, using a physics engine for movement.
- Adjust the physics engine properties according to your viewing preferences.
- Select nodes in the social graph and create a conversation directly based on the selection.
Thanks to the HarQen team for participating in our challenge. We hope they had a good experience.
Look for the details of the other entries this week.