Sunday Oct 25, 2009
Wednesday May 06, 2009
By David Allan-Oracle on May 06, 2009
Friday Jan 16, 2009
Tuesday Oct 28, 2008
By antonio romero on Oct 28, 2008
There's a good read over on the Rittman-Mead Consulting blog on End-to-End data quality. OWB would be a good tool to implement parts of the solution they have in mind-- to do an initial DQ assessment, and to do cleansing during load. And DQ reporting on both the sources and the target system is certainly doable, using data auditors and your favorite BI application, to prove to the powers above that the problem isn't yours. Input validation is where OWB's answer is a bit less obvious, though. Enforcing the OWB DQ rules during input validation is doable, I think, but you have to be creative. Here's how I'd go about it... [Read More]
Thursday Jun 12, 2008
Monday Jun 02, 2008
Thursday Apr 17, 2008
Friday Jan 25, 2008
Tuesday Aug 28, 2007
By David Allan-Oracle on Aug 28, 2007
Tuesday May 22, 2007
By Jean-Pierre Dijcks-Oracle on May 22, 2007
Wednesday May 02, 2007
ETL, CDC, Real-Time DI and Data Quality for the Oracle Database from the inside.
- ODI 12c - Migrating from OWB to ODI - PLSQL Procedures
- OWB to ODI 12c Migration in action
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility now available for OWB 22.214.171.124 +CP3 Linux and Windows 64-bit standalone installation.
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility released for Windows 64 bit.
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility Webcast - Thu 12th December
- Planning the journey from Oracle Warehouse Builder to Oracle Data Integrator
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility released.
- OWB - 126.96.36.199 Windows standalone client released
- ODI 12c is GA
- OWB - Making the Move to ODI