Friday Oct 01, 2010
Thursday Sep 23, 2010
Thursday Aug 19, 2010
Wednesday Aug 18, 2010
Monday Aug 16, 2010
Friday Aug 13, 2010
Wednesday Jun 09, 2010
By David Allan-Oracle on Jun 09, 2010
Tuesday May 18, 2010
By Jinggen He on May 18, 2010
Process Flow is a very important component of Oracle Warehouse Builder. With Process Flow, we can create and control the ETL process by setting all kinds of activities in a well-constructed flow. In Oracle Warehouse Builder 11gR2, there are 28 kinds of activities, which fall into three categories: Control activities, OWB specific activities and Utility activities. For more information about Process Flow activities, please refer to OWB online doc.
Most of those activities are pre-defined for some specific use. For example, the Mapping activity allows execution an OWB mapping in Process Flow and the FTP activity allows an interaction between the local host and a remote FTP server. Besides those activities for specific purposes, the User Defined activity enables you to incorporate into a Process Flow an activity that is not defined within Warehouse Builder. So the User Defined activity brings flexibility and extensibility to Process Flow. In this article, we will take an amazing tour of using the User Defined activity. Let's start....[Read More]
Sunday Apr 25, 2010
Wednesday Apr 21, 2010
By David Allan-Oracle on Apr 21, 2010
ETL, CDC, Real-Time DI and Data Quality for the Oracle Database from the inside.
- ODI 12c - Migrating from OWB to ODI - PLSQL Procedures
- OWB to ODI 12c Migration in action
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility now available for OWB 188.8.131.52 +CP3 Linux and Windows 64-bit standalone installation.
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility released for Windows 64 bit.
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility Webcast - Thu 12th December
- Planning the journey from Oracle Warehouse Builder to Oracle Data Integrator
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility released.
- OWB - 184.108.40.206 Windows standalone client released
- ODI 12c is GA
- OWB - Making the Move to ODI