By David Allan-Oracle on Nov 28, 2011
In addition to the integrated release of OWB in the 18.104.22.168 Oracle database distribution, the following 64-bit standalone clients are now available for download from Oracle Support.
- OWB 22.214.171.124 Standalone client for Windows 64-bit - 13365470
- OWB 126.96.36.199 Standalone client for Linux X86 64-bit - 13366327
This is in addition to the previously released 32-bit client on Windows.
- OWB 188.8.131.52 Standalone client for Windows 32-bit - 13365457
The support document Major OWB 184.108.40.206 New Features Summary has details for OWB 220.127.116.11 which include the following.Exadata v2 and oracle Database 11gR2 support capabilities;
- Support for Oracle Database 11gR2 and Exadata compression types
- Even more partitioning: Range-Range, Composite Hash/List, System, Reference
- Transparent Data Encryption support
- Data Guard support/certification
- Compiled PL/SQL code generation
- Read and write Oracle Data Pump files with external tables
- External table preprocessor
- Partition specific DML
- Bulk data movement code templates: Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft SQL Server to Oracle
Integration with Fusion Middleware capabilities;
- Support OWB's Control Center Agent on WLS
Lots of interesting capabilities in 18.104.22.168 and the availability of the 64-bit client I'm sure is welcome news for many!