OWB 11.2 in Database Beta: Looking for a Few Good Testers
By antonio romero on Jan 23, 2009
Oracle Warehouse Builder 11.2 is currently in beta testing, as part of the Oracle Database 11.2 beta program. We are especially interested in feedback in the following areas:
- importing an OWB 10.2 or OWB 11.1 repository into OWB 11.2
- running mappings originally designed and then imported from OWB 10.2 or 11.1
- testing out our new orphan management functionality for dimensions
- using our new UI for promoting OWB repository from dev to test to production (aka Multiple Configurations)
- Testing our new UI client on Linux
The current beta is chock-full of other new tricks that you may have heard about but you'll have to get into the beta program to try out. If your company can sign an NDA, are existing users of OWB, and can test the above mentioned features, please contact OWB PM at email@example.com for more information. Put BETA INVITE in the subject line, followed by your company name.
Be sure to tell us as much as you can about your company, your current OWB and database versions, your current and anticipated OWB use cases-- data warehousing, general data integration, data quality, or MDM-- your data volumes, and your sources and targets (Oracle, non-Oracle, ERP applications, or what have you).