Oracle Business Intelligence, Warehousing, and Analytics (BIWA) Summit: 2-3 October 2007
By antonio romero on Aug 13, 2007
The Oracle Business Intelligence, Warehousing and Analytics Special Interest Group (BIWA SIG) is a resource for sharing expertise and vision among members dedicated to mutual success in leveraging Oracle business intelligence, data warehousing, and analytics features, options and products for the shared goal of Better Information - Better Results.
The IOUG BIWA SIG invites you to its worldwide meeting October 2-3, 2007 in Reston, VA at the Oracle Conference Center. The BIWA Summit will accelerate the success of BIWA users by providing a forum for sharing best practices, useful information, discovering novel and innovative practices, and addressing issues concerning Oracle products. Summit Format: The BIWA Summit offers outstanding value in many different formats:
- Exciting keynote presentations from industry-renowned individuals and domain experts.
- 45-minute technical presentations selected to be of interest to data analysts, business analysts, ISVs, data miners,
application developers, architects and DBAs.
- 90-minute hands-on technical workshops and discussions focused on topics of great interest.
- Panel discussions by leading experts.
- One-on-one meetings with Oracle experts (available through advance reservation).
- 5-minute Lightning Rounds and tabletop exhibits for Oracle partners to describe their latest offerings.
For more details, see the conference web site:http://ioug.itconvergence.com/pls/apex/f?p=219:34:1761968402107499