Thursday Aug 19, 2010
Wednesday Aug 18, 2010
By antonio romero on Aug 18, 2010
Friday Jul 16, 2010
Friday Jun 25, 2010
Tuesday Jun 15, 2010
By antonio romero on Jun 15, 2010
Wednesday Jun 09, 2010
By antonio romero on Jun 09, 2010
Sunday May 16, 2010
By Jane Zhang on May 16, 2010
The Metadata Loader(MDL) enables you to populate a new repository as well as transfer, update, or restore a backup of existing repository metadata. It consists of two utilities: metadata export and metadata import. The export utility extracts metadata objects from a repository and writes the information into a file. The import utility reads the metadata information from an exported file and inserts the metadata objects into a repository.
While the Design Client provides an intuitive UI that helps you perform the most commonly used export and import tasks, OMBPlus scripting enables you to specify some additional options, and manage a control file that allows you to perform more specialized export and import tasks. Is it possible to utilize these options in MDL from Design Client? This article will tell you how to achieve it.
A property file named mdl.properties is used to configure the additional options. It stores options in name/value pairs. This file can be created and placed under the directory <owb installation path>/owb/bin/admin/. Below we will introduce the options that can be specified in the mdl.properties file.[Read More]
Saturday May 08, 2010
By qianqian on May 08, 2010
Control Center Agent (CCA)
The Control Center Agent is the OWB component that runs the Template Mappings in the Oracle Containers for J2EE (OC4J) server; also referred to as the J2EE Runtime.
The Control Center Agent provides a Java-based runtime environment that can be installed on Oracle and non-Oracle database hosts. The Control Center Agent provides fundamental infrastructure for the heterogeneous, Code Template-based mapping support and Web services-related features of OWB in this release.
In Oracle Warehouse Builder 11gR2 the Control Center Agent, by default will run in the built-in OC4J that is bundled in the Oracle Home. Besides that, you also have ability to install the Control Center Agent in an Oracle Application Server install. In this article, you will find step-by-step instructions how to install the Control Center Agent on an Oracle Application Server instance.
The instructions cover the following tasks:
- Task 1: Install and Configure the Application Server
- Task 2: Deploy the Control Center Agent to the Application Server
- Task 3: Optional Configuration Tasks
Monday Apr 26, 2010
Thursday Apr 15, 2010
By antonio romero on Apr 15, 2010
Friday Apr 09, 2010
By antonio romero on Apr 09, 2010
ETL, CDC, Real-Time DI and Data Quality for the Oracle Database from the inside.
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility now available for OWB 22.214.171.124 +CP3 Linux and Windows 64-bit standalone installation.
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility released for Windows 64 bit.
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility Webcast - Thu 12th December
- Planning the journey from Oracle Warehouse Builder to Oracle Data Integrator
- OWB to ODI Migration Utility released.
- OWB - 126.96.36.199 Windows standalone client released
- ODI 12c is GA
- OWB - Making the Move to ODI
- OWB - 188.8.131.52 Documentation Updates for 12c database
- OWB - 184.108.40.206 standalone client released