NetBeans with SoyLatte: The Missing Menu Items
By Weijun-Oracle on May 24, 2008
This is how I add them, the easiest way:
- Open the Tools | Plugins dialog, select the Setting tab, and click "Proxy Settings"
- Options dialog appears, click "Advanced Options" at the lower left corner
- Expand "IDE Configuration | Look and Feel | Actions", locate "System | Exit", "Help | About" and "Window Options"
- For each of them, right click and choose Copy, expand "Menu Bar" under "Look and Feel", choose a menu, right click and Paste.
- Again, right click on the menu name, choose "Change order", position the newly added items to a nice place.