A JNI wrapper for NetBeans
By Weijun on Dec 12, 2007
Actually, just try it manually:
- Create a Java app, declare a native method inside
- Compile it. Run
javahin a terminal window.
- Create a C/C++ dynamic library project
- Add include directories for JNI (and system if not there yet)
- Link the generated header file into the C/C++ project
- Implement the method in C
- Build it, success!
- Link the dylib back into the
build/classesdirectory of the Java project
- Add the
- Compile and run, success!
Similar project already exists. Maybe can co-op.