OpenFM Quick Installation Notes
By wahmed on Feb 28, 2007
- Grab openfm.war from opensso.dev.java.net
- In WS 7.0 create a new listener called fm or use web container of your choice.
- Deploy openfm.war to container
- Hit the deployed URL with web browser, it takes you to configurator.jsp
- Fill in the information, hit save, configuration failed.
- Looked at the webserver error log, apparently it is trying to create a directory /AccessManager.
- Realized that the user under which web server is running is webservd and by default the home directory for it is "/".
- Changed the home directory of webservd to /home/webservd, restarted the container
- Hit the configurator again, this time success!