By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on Feb 05, 2016
To learn about using this product, take the Oracle Private Cloud Appliance: Overview.The learning objectives for this short and comprehensive seminar are:
- Explain the advantages of virtualization
- Describe characteristics of the Oracle Private Cloud Appliance
- Describe access and usage of the Private Cloud Appliance interfaces
- Describe the general architecture of Oracle VM in the Private Cloud Appliance
- Describe the importance of ISO files to the creation of virtual machines
- Describe the importance of virtual disks to the operation of virtual machines
- Define a VLAN and its purpose
- Explain how to configure a VLAN segment for guest virtual machines
- Define virtual machine–related terms
- Describe the purpose of the Virtual NICs tool
- Describe the logical view of a virtual machine
- Explain the virtual machine life cycle
- Describe the steps to create a virtual machine
- Explain the process of cloning a virtual machine or template
- Describe the general features used to set up the Self Service Portal for the Infrastructure Cloud
- Describe the steps to provision a server (VM) from a template or an assembly
You can take the Oracle Private Cloud Appliance: Overview seminar through one of the following formats:
- Training-on-Demand: Start training within 24 hours of registration, following lecture material and instructive demos at your own pace through streaming video.
- Live-Virtual Event: Attend a live event from your own desk.There is currently an event scheduled for 6 May 2016.
- In-Class Events: You can travel to an education center to take this class.