By Honglin Su on Apr 23, 2013
We've released the latest Oracle VM 3.2.3 patch updates, which are available for download from My Oracle Support. Oracle VM Server packages are also available from Oracle Unbreakable Linux Network (Oracle VM Sever 3.2.1 Patch Channel or Oracle VM 3 Latest Channel). The patch updates include all the accumulative bug fixes that have been integrated since 3.2.1 release. See the download instructions: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/vm/downloads/index.html
- Oracle VM Server for x86 3.2.3 server ISO, search patch ID 16410428; and also available from ULN - https://linux.oracle.com
- Oracle VM Manager 3.2.3 upgrade, search patch ID 16410417
- Oracle VM Agent 3.2.3 for SPARC, search patch ID 16694949
We also released updated patches for Oracle VM 3.1.1 - Oracle VM Manager 3.1.1-625 and Oracle VM Server 3.1.1-612. The download instructions are available from the above OTN download page. You can apply the patches to your Oracle VM 3.1.1 environment; but we highly recommend you upgrade Oracle VM 3.1.1 to the latest Oracle VM 3.2 update.
To upgrade Oracle VM environment, please refer to the Oracle VM Installation and Upgrade Guide http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E35328_01/E35330/html/index.html for details.
Meanwhile, we also updated Oracle VM Server for SPARC software.
- The 3.0 release has been integrated into Oracle Solaris 11.1 SRU, refer to Oracle Solaris 11.1 Support Repository Updates (SRU) Index [ID 1501435.1] from My Oracle Support. To use with Oracle VM Manager 3.2, please download Oracle VM Agent 3.2 for SPARC, search patch ID 16694949.
- For Solaris 10, search patch ID 15682381, and apply the latest ldmd patch 150011-03
Oracle VM documentation is available on the Oracle Technology Network (OTN):http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/vm/documentation/index.html.
For the latest information, best practices white papers and webinars, please visit http://oracle.com/virtualization.