Monday Dec 03, 2012
Wednesday Jun 20, 2012
By Monica Kumar-Oracle on Jun 20, 2012
Oracle Innovations boost Oracle VM into Challenger Position in Gartner x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure Magic Quadrant
Oracle VM's placement in the just published Gartner x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure Magic Quadrant affirms the Oracle strategy and is also supported by strong customer momentum gains. Optimizations delivered in Oracle VM releases during this last year along with easy software access and low cost licensing have moved Oracle’s placement into the Challenger quadrant in a very short time.
continues to focus on delivering a strong integrated virtualization
with Oracle VM and the managed stack in the following areas:
Integrated management with Oracle VM and all layers of the Oracle stack from hardware to virtualization to cloud
Application-Driven virtualization with Oracle VM templates for rapid enterprise application deployment
Certified Oracle applications on Oracle VM
Complete stack solution offering more values to customers
Get a copy of the Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure report to read more about how Oracle VM rapidly moved up in its new position.
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: Pre-requisites for Oracle Private Cloud Appliance Training
- Friday Spotlight: Virtual I/O with Performance and Flexibility
- Complete Lifecycle Compute Stack Virtualization
- You are Invited: Oracle VM Test Drive Workshop on Cisco UCS , NY/NY, Nov 19
- Friday Spotlight: Three assets to captivate your audience for Private Cloud Appliance
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0.10 Released!
- Oracle VM 3.2.10 Released
- Friday Spotlight: SPARC T7 and M7 with Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.3
- Wanted - Technical Writer for Oracle Linux and Virtualization team
- FRIDAY SPOTLIGHT: Re-cap of OpenWorld 2015 for Oracle Linux, Virtualization and OpenStack for Oracle Linux