Monday Dec 03, 2012
Wednesday Jun 20, 2012
By Monica Kumar-Oracle on Jun 20, 2012
Oracle Innovations boost Oracle VM into Challenger Position in Gartner x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure Magic Quadrant
Oracle VM's placement in the just published Gartner x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure Magic Quadrant affirms the Oracle strategy and is also supported by strong customer momentum gains. Optimizations delivered in Oracle VM releases during this last year along with easy software access and low cost licensing have moved Oracle’s placement into the Challenger quadrant in a very short time.
continues to focus on delivering a strong integrated virtualization
with Oracle VM and the managed stack in the following areas:
Integrated management with Oracle VM and all layers of the Oracle stack from hardware to virtualization to cloud
Application-Driven virtualization with Oracle VM templates for rapid enterprise application deployment
Certified Oracle applications on Oracle VM
Complete stack solution offering more values to customers
Get a copy of the Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure report to read more about how Oracle VM rapidly moved up in its new position.
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: How to find your Cloud-in-a-box in San Francisco?
- Oracle Sponsors LinuxCon Europe - Dublin, Oct 5-7
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0.6 Now Available!
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle Linux, Virtualization, and OpenStack Showcase at OOW15
- Hiring an Oracle VM Server for SPARC Curriculum Developer
- The September 2015 Oracle Virtualization Newsletter is Now Available
- Manage Infrastructure as a Service with Oracle Private Cloud Appliance
- Friday Spotlight: Start Reserving Your Spots in Oracle OpenWorld 2015 Sessions
- Friday Spotlight Bonus: VirtualBox 5.0 Enhancements and New Features
- Friday Spotlight: Why Oracle VM is Best for Oracle Database