Monday Dec 03, 2012
Wednesday Jun 20, 2012
By Monica Kumar on Jun 20, 2012
Oracle Innovations boost Oracle VM into Challenger Position in Gartner x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure Magic Quadrant
Oracle VM's placement in the just published Gartner x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure Magic Quadrant affirms the Oracle strategy and is also supported by strong customer momentum gains. Optimizations delivered in Oracle VM releases during this last year along with easy software access and low cost licensing have moved Oracle’s placement into the Challenger quadrant in a very short time.
continues to focus on delivering a strong integrated virtualization
with Oracle VM and the managed stack in the following areas:
Integrated management with Oracle VM and all layers of the Oracle stack from hardware to virtualization to cloud
Application-Driven virtualization with Oracle VM templates for rapid enterprise application deployment
Certified Oracle applications on Oracle VM
Complete stack solution offering more values to customers
Get a copy of the Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure report to read more about how Oracle VM rapidly moved up in its new position.
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Oracle VM Virtual Appliances now available for E-Business Suite 12.2.3
- Friday Spotlight: What's in a Name?
- Oracle VM 3.3 Beta
- The February '14 Oracle Virtualization Newsletter is Out!
- Oracle's Strategic Commitment to Application-Driven Virtualization
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.8 released!
- Friday Spotlight: Amitego's Tools Updated for latest Oracle Secure Global Desktop
- Live Webcast: Data Intensity Presents Building Private Clouds on Oracle VM
- Friday Spotlight: Upcoming In Person Events in EMEA
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder (OVAB) 12.1.2 Demo Appliance Available for Testing!