By Monica Kumar on Oct 23, 2013
Oracle VM Templates for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 Update 2 and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 188.8.131.52 are now available for download from Oracle Software Delivery Cloud. So, what do Oracle VM Templates have to do with your next vacation? Well, how about time savings so you can plan for that next vacation and have the peace of mind since Oracle did the work and the testing for you!!
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications Release 9.1 Update 2
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1 Update 3, maintenance pack 3 (184.108.40.206)
- Oracle Database 11g Release 2
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.5
- All pre-configured and pre-tested to run on Oracle Linux 5. Yes, the OS is included in the template!
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher 220.127.116.11.1 for use with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Business Services Server and Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) 18.104.22.168, for use with the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Applications
- All pre-tuned to support up to 100 interactive users
The templates can be installed to Oracle VM Server for x86 release 3.1 or later, to the Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, and to the Oracle Database Appliance. Simply visit http://edelivery.oracle.com/oraclevm. Download and unzip the files and read the readme and you’re ready to go.
How long would take you to install each of the components above, configure and tune them all from scratch? We know that you can get 7-10x faster deployment using the Oracle VM Templates. Now, how about that snorkeling trip to Belize!!