By Mohan Prabhala on Jul 30, 2012
- Oracle VM 3 Template (OVF) for Sun Ray Software Media Pack for x86_64 (64 bit) (64 bit)
- Oracle VM 3 template for Sun Ray Software 5.3 with Oracle Linux 5.7 (64-bit)
Once you download the above template, you must
- First import the assembly (ova) file that you downloaded from Oracle Software Delivery Cloud
- Next, create a virtual machine template from the assembly
- And finally create a virtual machine from the template
Once the virtual machine is created and starts up, make sure you enter the networking parameters (hostname, IP address, netmask, gateway etc), and optional user parameters correctly. You must also enter a root password during first boot. And that's it - the Sun Ray Software installation script will automatically pick up the networking parameters, prompt for confirmation and complete a default installation.