Friday Feb 28, 2014
Thursday Jan 03, 2013
By Monica Kumar on Jan 03, 2013
Join us for the Virtual Sys Admin Days and get hands-on experience with Oracle VM, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris. These free events will be hosted by Oracle experts who can guide you through your hands on labs and answer any questions via live chat.
See the complete Agenda.
Choose the date that is most convenient for you!
Americas - Tuesday January 15th, 2013
9:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET / 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. BRT
- Tuesday January 29th, 2013
9:00 a.m – 13:00 p.m GMT / 10:00 a.m – 14:00 p,m CET / 12:00 p.m – 16:00 p.m AST / 13:00 p.m – 17:00 p,m MSK / 14:30 p.m – 18:30 p.m IST
To make the experience most productive some homework is required. Load the virtual machine images on your laptop, find the instructions, and make sure everything is working properly. The wiki https://wikis.oracle.com/display/virtualsysadminday/Home explains what you need to do.
Register for the Sys Admin Day.
Friday Dec 28, 2012
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Dec 28, 2012
For our final tip of 2012, we have another video from John Pither, Principal Sales Consultant, Oracle Desktop Virtualization. Watch below to learn how to create desktop providers in Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure:
Remember, you can submit questions for our Friday tips on Twitter using the #askoraclevirtualization hashtag. We'll see you next week!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Oracle VM Server for x86: Implementation Training Released
- Friday Spotlight: Epsilon Deploys Oracle Linux and Oracle VM
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.2 Released
- Friday Spotlight: March 2015 Oracle Virtualization Newsletter
- WEBINAR (Mar 31): How to Obtain Peak Performance from Your Virtual Environment
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.26 Released
- FRIDAY SPOTLIGHT: EMC VMAX and EMC VNX are Now Certified on Oracle VM
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM Partner Jumpstart Webcast
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.24 Released
- Announcing Release 2.0.0 of Oracle VM Storage Connect Plug-in for Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance