Oracle has released VirtualBox 6.1 Maintenance Release 12.
Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.1.12 release includes improvements and regression fixes for Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.1.
Notable bug fixes and enhancements are:
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: Experimental new type of network attachment, allowing local VM to act as if it was run in cloud
- Guest Additions: Different fixes and introduction of new experimental GLX graphics output
- Devices: Fixes and improvements for the BusLogic SCSI controller emulation
- VBoxManage: fixed sub-command option "snapshot edit" and crash of "VBoxManage internalcommands repairhd"
- Security Fixes: this maintenance release includes "Oracle Critical Patch Updates" July, 2020; further details related to CPU July, 2020 are available here.
See all the details here with a complete list of bug fixes; here you can find all the links to download the software.
Maintenance releases for 6.0 and 5.2, respectively:
including the "Oracle Critical Patch Updates for July 2020" are also available.
The Oracle VirtualBox Team