Oracle is proud to announce Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.2 Beta 2.
This release includes following improvements and regression fixes for Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.2 Beta 1:
- GUI: permanently save tools layout
- GUI: don't allow to decrease the size of a medium as this is not implemented
- Audio: fixed distortions when using the PulseAudio backend
- Audio: fixed recording when using the ALSA backend
- Linux Additions: support RHEL 7.4
- Mac OS X hosts: fixed a GUI crash if Spotlight is used from file dialogs (5.1 regression)
Please do NOT use this VirtualBox Beta release on production machines.
A VirtualBox Beta release should be considered a bleeding-edge release meant for early evaluation and testing purposes.
Please use our VirtualBox Beta Feedback forum to report any problems with the Beta. Please concentrate on reporting regressions since VirtualBox 5.1.26.
Feedback and comments are obviously appreciated.
The Oracle VirtualBox Team