Oracle has released VirtualBox 5.1 Maintenance Release 24.
This release includes improvements and regression fixes for Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1. Between them we can mention following regressions, now fixed:
- Linux Host/Guest: fixes dedicated to 4.12/4.13 kernels and further improvements
- VMM: masked AMD Ryzen VME CPUID to have legacy platform running on this CPU and more SSE2 instruction-sets
- GUI: more fixes dedicated to multi display with fullscreen/seamless mode enabled
- AUDIO: improvements dedicated to Microsoft Windows 10 guests
- Further fixes on API and guest Networks (Host only and NAT)
See all the details here with a complete list of bug fixes; here you can find all the links to download the software.
The Oracle VirtualBox Team