This release includes improvements and regression fixes for Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1. Between them we can mention:
- GUI: fixed a crash with multimonitor setups under certain conditions
- GUI: allow cloning of snapshots when the VM is running
- VBoxSVC: fixed a crash under rare circumstances
- Windows hosts: another fix for recent Windows 10 hosts
- Linux hosts: Kernel 4.10 fixes
- Linux Additions: fixed protocol error during certain operations on shared folders
See all the details here with a complete list of bug fixes; here you can find all the links to download the software.
Oracle has also released VirtualBox 5.0 Maintenance Release 32 and you can find further details available on Changelog for 5.0.
The Oracle VirtualBox Team