Oracle OpenWorld 2011 Call for Papers - Submit Today!
By Monica Kumar-Oracle on Mar 21, 2011
Submit your virtualization papers for Oracle OpenWorld 2011, today! OpenWorld conference will be held October 2-6, 2011 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Read more details in the press release:
- Oracle welcomes proposals for presentations on a wide variety of topics, with content targeted at all levels of attendees from beginner to expert.
- Attendees come from around the world representing thousands of Oracle customers and partners.
- Details and submission guidelines are available on the Oracle OpenWorld Call for Papers web site.
- Registration for Oracle OpenWorld 2011 is open. Super Saver Registration," which offers the deepest discount on the regular conference price, ends April 1, 2011.
- Oracle Virtualization Track is under Systems and Storage Stream like last year.
We look forward to your participation and contribution to Oracle OpenWorld 2011.