Oracle Desktop Virtualization with Oracle Applications for Contact Centers
By Jeff Reilly on Jun 13, 2011
Field report from the ICMI ACCE Contact Center Conference in New Orleans, LA
I am putting the final touches on the Oracle exhibit at the ACCE 2011 conference on June 13th and 14th 2011. ACCE is advertised as "The Global Gathering for the Contact Center Community". I am very excited to feature at the exhibit the Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products (Oracle VDI, Sun Ray Clients, Sun Ray Software, Oracle Servers) along with Oracle's contact center software that combined bring significant benefits to the contact center community.
What attendees will see are Oracle Desktop Virtualization and Sun Ray Clients showcased along with Oracle's Siebel CRM On Demand, Service On Demand, Contact On Demand and ATG Software for the most complete contact center solution.
Contact center customers will see the following capabilities:
- Solutions to rapidly provision virtualized contact center desktops and applications with Oracle virtualization technology
- The capability to provide a server hosted, highly performant contact center desktop and applications
- The ability to enable contact center desktop session mobility with access anywhere technology
- How to empower remote and work from home Contact Center agents with Sun Ray Clients
- The ability to provide a active-active contact center business continuity solution with virtualization
- Design a solution to lower the Total Cost of Ownership and support costs for the contact center desktop