New Training Now Available on Oracle VM
By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on Aug 28, 2014
Want to get started on Oracle VM Server for x86, then take the Oracle VM Server for x86: Administration training course. You can take this 3-day instructor-led training course from your own desk as a live virtual event or by traveling to an education center for an in-class event. To get an event added to the schedule of this newly released course, register your interest on the Oracle University portal or contact an Oracle University representative.
This course explores building the infrastructure for cloud computing. Expert Oracle University instructors will show you how to support enterprise applications by deploying pooled server resources to create virtual machines with Oracle VM Server for x86 3.3.
- Plan a virtual solution.
- Install the Oracle VM Server and the Oracle VM Manager software.
- Configure network resources to provide isolation and redundancy.
- Add SAN and NFS to provision storage for the virtual environment.
- Create server pools and repositories to support application workloads.
- Speed up virtual machine deployment with templates and assemblies.
- Use virtual machine high availability.
- Use server pool policies to maximize the performance of your server workloads.