New Oracle VM Server for SPARC Training
By Antoinette O'Sullivan on Feb 18, 2013
This 2 day instructor-led class teaches you to effectively implement the infrastructure for cloud computing using a SPARC-based virtualization strategy. Learn through classroom instruction and hands-on exercises, which reinforce new concepts.
- Properly design, install, implement and administer this virtual environment.
- Create and assign resources to domains where business applications are deployed.
- Use the migration feature, which increases availability and adds flexibility to the data center virtual environment.
You can take this live instructor-led class as a:
- Live-Virtual Class: No travel required. Follow this class from your own desk.
- In-Class: Travel to an education center. Already on the schedule is an event to take place in San Jose, CA, United States, on June 24 2013.
To learn more about this course or other Oracle Virtualization courses, to register for a course or to request the addition of new events on the schedule go to http://oracle.com/education/vm.