More Oracle VM Templates to Accelerate Application Deployment
By Honglin Su-Oracle on Sep 12, 2010
Oracle VM template is a fully pre-installed, pre-configured virtual machine that can be downloaded onto an installed Oracle VM server. An Oracle VM Template may include a single virtual machine, with a single Oracle product such as a single-instance database or WebLogic Server or multiple VMs with multiple Oracle products to facilitate rapid deployment of even the most complex composite applications such as Siebel CRM, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, or E-Business Suite.
Customers benefit from the rapid application deployment with Oracle VM Templates; for example, they can deploy new technology to their customers 90% more quickly, eliminating a previously cumbersome manual process. To learn more, you can watch the flash demo.
Here's a list of new templates that were newly added over the last few months:
- Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) 11g Release 2
- PeopleSoft CRM 9.1 Bundle #2 with PeopleTools 8.50.09
- PeopleSoft Portal Solutions 9.1 and PeopleTools 8.50.09
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Update 1 with ESUs and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 8.98 Update 3
- Sun Ray Software 5
- Oracle Secure Global Desktop
- Oracle WebLogic Server on JRockit Virtual Edition 11g R1 (10.3.2)
- Oracle Solaris 10
- Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.5