BriForum 2012 Chicago is almost here!
By Chris Kawalek on Jul 19, 2012
If you're coming to the show, here is how you can connect with us:
- We'll be demoing our desktop virtualization portfolio at booth 19.
- We have a session Tuesday, July 24 at 10:05am with our partner Open Technologies called "Desktop Virtualization: Lessons from the Real World".
- We'll have several Oracle desktop virtualization experts on-hand for informal discussions.
If you're not coming to Chicago, you can still follow what we're up to at the show in these ways:
- We'll be posting here on the virtualization blog.
- Follow us on Twitter where we'll be doing live updates.
- We'll also be updating on Facebook.
- We'll be recording and uploading videos from the floor on our YouTube channel.
We're excited to be part of BriForum and look forward to seeing some of you there!