By Zeynep Koch-Oracle on Mar 03, 2017
You are responsible for providing the underpinnings for developing and deploying next-generation applications and services. As your customers, line of business units are looking for you to be agile and responsive to all their new requests. You need to be able to deliver new applications quickly, directly link new services to business needs, and rapidly adapt applications as your requirements change. Likewise, the infrastructure you provide must continually adjust to the changing needs of the business.
We understand you and we have organized events, webinars and sessions to address this and other key topics in your regions.
We invite you to our webcasts, sessions, events wherever you are.
See the list of these events below:
Cloud Expo Europe, March 15-16, 2017, London, UK
We have two great sessions in this event, we look forward to seeing you there.
1) Strategies for Building Open Cloud-Enabled Infrastructure15th March 2017 , 16:15 - 16:45
Speaker: Wayne Lewis, Oracle
Location: DevOps, Containers, Open Cloud and Software Architecture Theatre
2) Thinking of migrating your traditional infrastructure management to OpenStack?
16th March 2017, 13:45 - 14:10
Speaker: Vipul Sharma, Oracle
Location: Infrastructure, Storage and Virtualisation theatre
ASIA PACIFIC REGION
1) Thinking of Migrating Your Traditional Infrastructure Management to Openstack?
Mar 15, 2017, 1:30 PM SGT / 11:00 AM IST /4:30 PM AEST
2) Providing Zero-Downtime for Critical Applications, Including Docker Container
Apr 12, 2017, 1:30 PM SGT / 11:00 AM IST /3:30 PM AEST
We look forward to seeing you all in these webinars. Register today to all Asia Pacific webinars.
NORTH AMERICA REGION
In person event : IT Governance Chicago Chapter
Date: March 16th, Chicago
How to Remediate Linux Security Vulnerabilities Without Operational Disruption
Speaker: Omar Ahmad Infrastructure Cloud Architect
1) Strategies for Building Open Cloud Enabled Infrastructure
Speaker: Robert Shimp, GVP Linux and Virtualization
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Time: 09:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
2) Oracle Open Source OverviewSpeaker: Robert Shimp, GVP Linux and Virtualization
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time