By Antoinette O'Sullivan-Oracle on Feb 27, 2017
With Oracle VM Server for SPARC, you can take advantage of the massive thread scale offered by Oracle's SPARC servers and the Oracle Solaris operating system.
The Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration training course has been updated and extended. So this popular and well received course is now even better.
This new course, through lecture material, hands-on activities and demos, will get you started installing Oracle VM Server for SPARC and teach you to:
- Configure control and service domains
- Create guest domains
- Build I/O and root domains
- Administer logical domains
- Migrate logical domains
You can take the Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration course in the following formats:
- Live Virtual Event: Attend a live event from your own desk, no travel required. Events are added to the event to suit different time-zones.
- In-Class Event: Travel to an education center to attend a class.