By Honglin Su-Oracle on Dec 28, 2013
We've released the patch updates for Oracle VM server virtualization for both x86 and SPARC.
From x86 side, Oracle VM 3.2.7 is the latest patch update. The update is available for download from My Oracle Support. Oracle VM Server packages are also available from Oracle Unbreakable Linux Network (Oracle VM Sever 3.2.1 Patch Channel or Oracle VM 3 Latest Channel). The patch updates include all the accumulative bug fixes that have been integrated since 3.2.1 release. See the download instructions: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/vm/downloads/index.html
- Oracle VM Server for x86 3.2.7 server ISO, search patch ID 16410428; and also available from ULN - https://linux.oracle.com
- Oracle VM Manager 3.2.7 upgrade, search patch ID 16410417
- Oracle VM Agent 3.2.6 for SPARC, search patch ID 16694949
We also updated Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.1 software:
- 3.1 release has been integrated into Oracle Solaris 11.1 beginning with SRU 10.5. The 220.127.116.11 patch is available with Oracle 11.1 SRU 14.5. Refer to Oracle Solaris 11.1 Support Repository Updates (SRU) Index [ID 1501435.1] from My Oracle Support.
- 3.1 release is also available on Oracle Solaris 10, search patch ID 17291713. The 18.104.22.168 patch is 150817-01.
You can review the list of bug fixes and enhancements here.
Oracle VM documentation is available on the Oracle Technology Network (OTN):http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/vm/documentation/index.html.
For the latest information, best practices white papers and webinars, please visit http://oracle.com/virtualization.