Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM Server for SPARC - virtual HBA (vHBA) enhancements
- FRIDAY SPOTLIGHT: Oracle is Sponsoring Red Hat Summit on June 27-30
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1 Beta 3 released!
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0.22 now available for download!
- Friday Spotlight: Ease Cloud Deployment with Oracle Private Cloud Appliance
- Read the Latest Oracle Virtualization Newsletter
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1 Beta 2 released!
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1 Beta 1 Released
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM Windows PV Drivers 3.4 released!
- Take Training on Oracle VM 3.4