Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Enhanced Oracle VM Utilities
- Friday Spotlight: Easily Create 3rd Party Hardware Driver for Oracle VM Server
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1.2 now available
- Ensure Application Availability with Oracle VM Training
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0.26 now available
- Friday Spotlight: New and improved compute nodes and Software for Oracle Private Cloud Appliance now available
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1.0 is now available!
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM 3.4 Ease of Use Enhancements
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.1 Release Candidate 1 now available.
- Friday Spotlight: Re-cap from RedHat 2016 Summit