Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: How to find your Cloud-in-a-box in San Francisco?
- Oracle Sponsors LinuxCon Europe - Dublin, Oct 5-7
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0.6 Now Available!
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle Linux, Virtualization, and OpenStack Showcase at OOW15
- Hiring an Oracle VM Server for SPARC Curriculum Developer
- The September 2015 Oracle Virtualization Newsletter is Now Available
- Manage Infrastructure as a Service with Oracle Private Cloud Appliance
- Friday Spotlight: Start Reserving Your Spots in Oracle OpenWorld 2015 Sessions
- Friday Spotlight Bonus: VirtualBox 5.0 Enhancements and New Features
- Friday Spotlight: Why Oracle VM is Best for Oracle Database