Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: Creating an Oracle VM Template for BeyondTrust’s PowerBroker
- Friday Spotlight: Writing a Broker for Oracle Secure Global Desktop
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM update 3.2.8 is now available through My Oracle Support
- Dynamic Launch in Oracle Secure Global Desktop
- Run Virtual Machines with Oracle VM
- PVH - Best Characteristics of All Virtualization Modes
- PARTNER WEBINAR (Apr 17): Deploy BeyondTrust's Powerbroker in Minutes with Oracle VM Template
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.10 New Features
- Friday Spotlight: New Features in Oracle VM Server for SPARC
- Oracle Secure Global Desktop and Oracle VDI