Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: Announcing Weblogic 12.1.3 templates for Oracle VM Server for SPARC
- Friday Spotlight: Resource to Plan Business Continuity with Oracle VM
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM Windows PV Drivers 3.2.3 Signed by Microsoft
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0.2 Available
- Friday Spotlight: Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel Release 3 Quarterly Update 6 for Oracle VM 3.3
- Oracle is Hiring an OpenStack Curriculum Developer
- Wim Coekaerts is Keynote speaker at LinuxCon North America
- Oracle is Sponsoring LinuxCon North America
- Friday Spotlight: The July 2015 Oracle Virtualization Newsletter is Now Available
- Book Oracle Private Cloud Appliance Training Now