Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Oracle VM Paravirtual Drivers for Microsoft Windows 3.2.2 released!
- Oracle VM Virtual Appliances now available for E-Business Suite 12.2.3
- Friday Spotlight: What's in a Name?
- Oracle VM 3.3 Beta
- The February '14 Oracle Virtualization Newsletter is Out!
- Oracle's Strategic Commitment to Application-Driven Virtualization
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.8 released!
- Friday Spotlight: Amitego's Tools Updated for latest Oracle Secure Global Desktop
- Live Webcast: Data Intensity Presents Building Private Clouds on Oracle VM
- Friday Spotlight: Upcoming In Person Events in EMEA