Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- FRIDAY SPOTLIGHT: Capita IT delivers Private Cloud Services using Oracle VM and Oracle Linux
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle OpenWorld Call For Proposals
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0 BETA 2 Released
- Nimble-Oracle Event: Modern Integrated Infrastructure for Enterprise-class Oracle Workloads
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.2 features
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0 BETA 1 Released
- Friday Spotlight: Virtual Compute Appliance Training
- Virtual Compute Appliance 2.0.2 Released
- Deploying Oracle RAC using Oracle VM Templates - An Economic Impact Assessment
- Oracle VM Server for x86: Implementation Training Released