Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: The July 2015 Oracle Virtualization Newsletter is Now Available
- Book Oracle Private Cloud Appliance Training Now
- FRIDAY SPOTLIGHT: Oracle Private Cloud Appliance: Key Benefits for Partners
- Oracle VM 3.3.3 Released
- Oracle Private Cloud Appliance 2.0.5 Released
- Friday Spotlight: Why Virtualization Drives the Cloud
- Friday Spotlight: More on Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0 Officially Released!
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0 Release Candidate 3 (RC3)
- Friday Spotlight: Adopting Oracle VM Manager for Oracle VM Server for SPARC guests