Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Oracle VM Server for x86: Implementation Training Released
- Friday Spotlight: Epsilon Deploys Oracle Linux and Oracle VM
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.2 Released
- Friday Spotlight: March 2015 Oracle Virtualization Newsletter
- WEBINAR (Mar 31): How to Obtain Peak Performance from Your Virtual Environment
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.26 Released
- FRIDAY SPOTLIGHT: EMC VMAX and EMC VNX are Now Certified on Oracle VM
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM Partner Jumpstart Webcast
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.24 Released
- Announcing Release 2.0.0 of Oracle VM Storage Connect Plug-in for Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance