Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.4 Released!
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM Hierarchy Viewer
- Oracle VM 3.4.1 released to Oracle Software Delivery Cloud
- Friday Spotlight: Integrating Oracle VM with Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux
- Satisfied Students of Oracle VM Administration Training
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM 3.4 Solutions with Command Line Interface
- Friday Spotlight: New whitepaper "Optimizing Oracle VM Server for x86 Performance"
- Friday Spotlight: Learn About Choice of OSes in Oracle Private Cloud Appliance Training
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0.20 now available for download!
- LIVE WEBINARS: Foundations for Cloud and Performance Optimizations for IaaS