Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: Develop in VirtualBox and Deploy to Oracle VM Server
- May 2015 Oracle Virtualization Newsletter
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM Server for SPARC Best Practices White Paper Updated
- Oracle VM VirtualBox: 3.2, 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 Maintenance Releases
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0 BETA 4 Released
- Friday Spotlight: Secrets of Storage Repositories with Oracle VM
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.28 Released
- Around New York on May 14? Register for Oracle VM-Cisco Workshop
- Friday Spotlight: Fast Track to Cloud Deployment
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0 BETA 3 Released