Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: Learn About Choice of OSes in Oracle Private Cloud Appliance Training
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0.20 now available for download!
- LIVE WEBINARS: Foundations for Cloud and Performance Optimizations for IaaS
- Friday Spotlight: Patch Set Updates (PSUs) for Oracle Secure Global Desktop
- Oracle VM VirtualBox 5.0.18 now available for download!
- Friday Spotlight - building a demo Oracle VM environment using VirtualBox
- Learn to Protect Cloud Resources with Oracle VM Training
- Friday Spotlight - Oracle VM 3.4 Dom0 Enhancements
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM 3.4 Performance Gains
- Friday Spotlight: OTN Virtual Technology Summit, April 5th