Friday Sep 06, 2013
By Chris Kawalek-Oracle on Sep 06, 2013
Happy Friday of a short week for our US readers!
This week is about backing up and recovering your Oracle VM systems. Oracle's Greg King just released an extremely thorough guide to give you the background you need to design a backup and recovery plan that fits the needs of your deployments. Have a look:
Have a great weekend!
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: Training for Oracle VM, a Proven Solution for Enterprise Tier-1 Applications
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM Paravirtual Drivers 3.2.3 for Microsoft Windows released!
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.22 Release
- Oracle VM 3.3.2 Released
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM VirtualBox
- EVENT CANCELLED: Oracle VM Test Drive Workshop on Cisco UCS in New York, NY
- New Oracle VM Templates for Oracle Database
- Friday Spotlight: Powering a Demanding Enterprise Operation with Oracle VM
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle's Virtual Compute Appliance: Past Reflection and Future Vision
- Oracle VM Powers More Engineered Systems