By Chris Kawalek on May 23, 2013
Oracle VM Templates provide an easy, fast, and cost effective approach to deploying a fully configured software stack by offering pre-installed and pre-configured software images. The Oracle VM Template for the latest release of Sun Ray Software version 5.4 is now available for Oracle Linux 6.3 (64-bit).
The Oracle VM Template for Sun Ray Software is a fully pre-installed, pre-configured virtual machine that can be downloaded onto an installed Oracle VM server. It allows you to quickly create and manage a Sun Ray environment.
The requirements are as follows:
- The Oracle VM template for Sun Ray Software 5.4 is intended to be installed on Oracle VM 3.0 server or later
- The OS for the Sun Ray Software 5.4 template is Oracle Linux 6.3 (64-bit)
- 15GB free space on Oracle VM Server storage repository and 2GB free memory size on an Oracle VM server will be required
For more information on Sun Ray Software, please visit OTN.
Oracle Software Delivery Cloud Instructions:
- Visit http://edelivery.oracle.com/oraclevm.
- Complete your registration information (Name, Company Name, Email Address and Country) and click on the download agreement.
- Select "Oracle VM Templates" from the "Select a Product Pack" pull-down menu.
- Select "x86 64-bit" from the "Platform" pull-down menu.
- Click "Go" and then select from the list of Oracle VM Templates.
- Download and unzip the files and read the readme for installation instructions.
For large downloads, or for functionality such as download resuming, the use of a download manager is highly recommended.