By Honglin Su on Feb 27, 2013
- Oracle VM Server for x86 3.2.2 installer ISO, search patch ID
- Oracle VM Manager 3.2.2 upgrade ISO, search patch ID 16410417
The instructions are posted at OTN:
List of Bug Fixes
Notable bugs fixed in Oracle VM Server 3.2.2-520 and Oracle VM Manager 3.2.2-520 are:
- Fixes an upgrade issue to return the correct UUID when discovering an Oracle VM Server with an SMBIOS newer than version 2.6.
- Sets a maximum of 20 vCPUs for Dom0 on large systems to provide better out-of-the-box10Gb Ethernet performance.
- Adds IPMI lanplus interface support.
- Fixes a memory leak issue after exiting the Oracle VM Manager Command Line Interface (CLI) when running the exit.sh script.
- Adds support in CLI for returning the "Page83 ID" when listing physical disks.
To review the list of bug fixes, please review the announcement email archive at https://oss.oracle.com/pipermail/oraclevm-errata/. To receive notification on the software update delivered to Oracle Unbreakable Linux Network (ULN, http://linux.oracle.com) for Oracle VM, you can sign up here http://oss.oracle.com/mailman/listinfo/oraclevm-errata.
To learn the new features and enhancements delivered in Oracle VM
releases, please review the What's New section of Oracle
VM Release Notes: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E35328_01/E35329/html/vmrns-new.html
Upgrade Oracle VM Servers
It's highly recommended to update Oracle VM Server 3.2 with the latest patch update. Please review the Oracle VM User's Guide http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E35328_01/E35332/html/vmusg-servers-manage.html#vmusg-servers-yum for specific instructions on how to use a Yum repository to perform the Oracle VM Server update.
To receive notification on the software update delivered to Oracle Unbreakable Linux Network (ULN, http://linux.oracle.com) for Oracle VM, you can sign up here http://oss.oracle.com/mailman/listinfo/oraclevm-errata.
Upgrade Oracle VM Manager
Get the download instructions at Oracle Technology Network (OTN), and apply latest Oracle VM Manager patch. Be sure to review the patch README before you apply the patches.
Please refer to the Oracle VM Installation and Upgrade Guide http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E35328_01/E35330/html/index.html
Oracle VM documentation is available on the Oracle Technology Network (OTN):http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-storage/vm/documentation/index.html.
Please refer to the Oracle VM Release Notes http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E35328_01/E35329/html/index.html for a list of features and known issues.
For the latest information, best practices white papers and webinars, please visit http://oracle.com/virtualization.