Friday Sep 07, 2012
Thursday Sep 08, 2011
By Fat Bloke on Sep 08, 2011
Monday Aug 15, 2011
By Fat Bloke on Aug 15, 2011
Oracle made a maintenance release of Oracle VM VirtualBox version 4.1.2 today.
This release fixes lots of stuff including a significant problem on AMD Fusion CPUs, and also adds Linked Clone support to the VirtualBox Manager (GUI) which we couldn't get done in time for 4.1.0.
Monday Jul 18, 2011
By Fat Bloke on Jul 18, 2011
Oracle has released Oracle VM VirtualBox version 4.1 today. Unlike last week's maintenance release on our stable 4.0.x branch, today's 4.1 release introduces some exciting new cutting edge features.
Introducing vm clones, large system support, and support for Aero effects in Windows guests, amongst the dozens of new features and fixes, this release has something for everyone.
Friday Jul 15, 2011
By Fat Bloke on Jul 15, 2011
Oracle made a maintenance release of Oracle VM VirtualBox version 4.0.12 today.
Mac OS X Lion is due any day now and this release preempts a few issues. And if you use VirtualBox on Solaris hosts, there are some good fixes in there for you too.
Monday Jun 27, 2011
By Fat Bloke on Jun 27, 2011
Monday May 16, 2011
By Fat Bloke on May 16, 2011
Wednesday Apr 20, 2011
Thursday Feb 17, 2011
Get the latest scoop on products, strategy, events, news, and more, from Oracle's virtualization experts
- Friday Spotlight: Training for Oracle VM, a Proven Solution for Enterprise Tier-1 Applications
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM Paravirtual Drivers 3.2.3 for Microsoft Windows released!
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.3.22 Release
- Oracle VM 3.3.2 Released
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle VM VirtualBox
- EVENT CANCELLED: Oracle VM Test Drive Workshop on Cisco UCS in New York, NY
- New Oracle VM Templates for Oracle Database
- Friday Spotlight: Powering a Demanding Enterprise Operation with Oracle VM
- Friday Spotlight: Oracle's Virtual Compute Appliance: Past Reflection and Future Vision
- Oracle VM Powers More Engineered Systems